Dec 7, 2006

The Forced March to Hell..er..Disneyland Day Two

If you can find two cuter guys, buy em!


Another day at Disneyland. Got there at 9 am and stayed until 6 pm or so. I met Older son Sneed and his family for the day. The Sneedlets and I spent some time on the little kid's rides so that mom and dad could do the more adventurous stuff.

Sneedlet One and I went on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride and he was scared. We won't be doing that again. This was before the other arrived. Sneedlet Two flatly refuses to consider the possibility.

Disneyland gives a guy the chance to observe a people in large groups. Let me tell you that there a a lot of weirdos wandering around. There was a family on the shuttle from the hotel this morning, husband, wife, boy and girl. They looked perfectly average, but for some reason the mom kept staying loudly, Zoe kicked Darth Vader's butt. Zoe was the 4 or 5 year old daughter. What's the point? Why not just wear a sign saying you are a hick?

Lot's of family have reunions at Disneyland and some have tee-shirts made to celebrate the occasion. You know something like The Smith's Disneyland Family Reunion 2006 ? You see about 20 or 30 people wearing the shirts. My favorite in this category was a scary looking guy with prison tattoos covering the visible parts of is body. He had ripped the sleeves out of his tee-shirt which made him look even scarier. Hey, kids Uncle Lester made bail and came to the reunion.

Some folks take the lines and proper line etiquette very seriously. A lady at the Winnie the Pooh ride today took offense that I was taking a picture of the Sneedlets when I was supposed to be getting into the car for the ride. She yoohooed me and finally told me flat out that I was supposed to get in.

I also nearly knocked out a Disneyland worker. Sneedlet One dropped something a when I turned to get it I somehow connected dead on her nose with my elbow. I don't know what the penalty is for maiming an employee of the Happiest Place On Earth, but I'm sure it isn't pretty.

We went to Outback Steakhouse this evening for dinner and it was a treat to eat something besides Disney food. I even had broccoli and it was so good.

I apologize for the suckiness of these posts but I don't have much to work with here.

Merle.






Things in this blog represented to be fact, may or may not actually be true. The writer is frequently wrong, sometimes just full of it, but always judgemental and cranky


Tag:

No comments: