Dec 6, 2006

Disneyland, Day 1

I here at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Garden Grove, California, where Daughter Sneed and the lovely Mrs. Sneed are attending a conference put on by the Milton H. Erickson Foundation The purpose of the foundation is to train mental health professionals and this conference is an annual event. Fortunately for Sneedlet and me, Disneyland is a mile up the road, so we have plenty to do. Coincidently, our son, Dr. Older Son Sneed, PharmD, had to give a talk at the meeting of the American Society of Hospital Pharmacists, at the Anaheim Convention Center, this week so he, Daughter-in-law Sneed and Sneedlet II are also here. Today we met up with them at Disneyland at 4pm and spent 4 hours in the park. It was great fun and the little boys loved it. Tommorrow, while the lovely Mrs. Sneed and Daughter Sneed are busy, Sneedlet and I are meeting the others to spend the day with them. Perhaps I can relieve them a bit from having to spend every moment with their Sneedlet. We will see. I signed up for a weeklong internet deal with the Hyatt, so I will be boring you all with the details as they develop. After our one hour flight today and the corresponding one hour time change, I'm pretty sure that I have a touch of the jet-lag. I need to go to sleep. Merle. Things in this blog represented to be fact, may or may not actually be true. The writer is frequently wrong, sometimes just full of it, but always judgemental and cranky. Tag:

No comments: