Jul 11, 2009

If by hot you mean 105, then yes, it was hot today. It was not nearly as hot as the forecast issued a day or two ago. I heard one of the local weather guys talking about 112 today, and the paper was predicting 110. Have you ever noticed that you only really hear a couple of parts of the weather report, even though the weather guys drone on and on? "Blah, blah, blah, 110 Saturday, blah, blah, blah, 10 percent chance of rain, blah, blah, blah..." I occasionally hear something about high or low pressure and clockwise or counter clockwise, but what that has to do with our weather I neither care about nor understand. So maybe our high pressure was lower than expected or vice-versa, or something. All I know is that it wasn't 110 or 112, which is good enough for me. Young Noah has returned from his tour of the national parks for the West. He was gone two weeks and a day. He said he had a good time, but the trip was too short. His poor dad broke two ribs in a fall, but will be okay. This afternoon, Mrs. Sneed, Noah and I went to see ICE AGE: DAWN OF THE DINOSAURS, the latest and greatest in kids movies. Did I mention that it was in 3D? Things in this blog represented to be fact, may or may not actually be true. The writer is frequently wrong, sometimes just full of it, but always judgmental and cranky

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Noah is a lucky kid to have 2 doting grandparents who are willing to do kid things with him. I'm sure he knows that. So did they tell you what happened to the dinosaurs?

Megan said...

Hi guys!

I will stop complaining about the temperature here. As from now.

Kurt said...

I saw Up in 3D, and it was spectacular.

Unknown said...

Cute picture! My husband took our kids to see Ice Age also. I got a play by play of each scene of the movie from my daughter. ;)

mouse (aka kimy) said...

omg...love the glasses....so roy obison of you all, or would it be elvis costello?