Aug 15, 2008

Perhaps you have heard the news that a couple of fine gentleman from the Peach State, have an actual Bigfoot in a freezer. A real Bigfoot and they are not kidding. Not to get into a game of one-up-man-ship, but Merle Wayne Sneed has a little something locked away in his freezer. Every time I open the freezer door, I get startled by it. Warning! The following picture contains images that may be disturbing to young children, pregnant women and old people. I warned you. Things in this blog represented to be fact, may or may not actually be true. The writer is frequently wrong, sometimes just full of it, but always judgmental and cranky

9 comments:

Megan said...

I almost just fell off my chair laughing so hard...

bitchlet said...

You aren't alone Merle. I have a YETI in my freezer.

Bobby D. said...

what is that thing???!?!?

(I have a tiny penguin living in my refrigerator.)

Kurt said...

Bigfoot isn't in their fridge. I know because I saw him on Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

I hope it really IS bigfoot, because I just sent them Five grand for a lock of it's hair. (head hair) the between-the -toes hair is cheaper, but it's not as collectible.

Evening Star said...

This whole 'Bigfoot' myth comes around every decade or so. And while it's fun to speculate, these boys shouldn't be wasting people's time with a hoax. It's just not acceptable.

Coffee Messiah said...

Hey, I thought you were supposed to have a "tiger in your tank?"

Steve Reed said...

Thanks a lot! I'll have nightmares now!

(I second Ched: What IS that thing??)

Did you hear, by the way, that the Bigfoot DNA was actually possum? If you're going to promise the world Bigfoot DNA, you've got to do better than that!

mouse (aka kimy) said...

bigfoot - yeah and the brooklyn bridge!