Mar 15, 2008

Operators Are Standing By

You may not believe this, but I swear I saw it on television. HD Wraparound Sunglasses have revolutionized sun eye wear and, I swear I'm not making this up, they have modern European styling. All for only $19.99, but wait there's even more... I'm not sure how cool European, I mean modern European styling actually is, considering the odd-looking footwear Europeans favor. But when it come to fashion eye wear, modern European styling is the bomb, if the word of the fine folks at HD Wraparound Sunglasses is to be accepted. All kidding about European tennies aside, have you ever thought about the claims that hucksters make for questionable products? Exactly what is European styling? Natural supplement sellers are forever touting the secrets of Chinese medicine, and not just any secrets, traditional Chinese secrets. What a load. There are no traditional Chinese medical secrets. Until thirty years ago, the Chinese life expectancy was 40 years. Since China opened up its society a bit and has adopted more Western medical techniques, the Chinese life expectancy has increased to 71 years. If you want Chinese medical tips, contemporary beats tradiitional every time. Just a thought. Things in this blog represented to be fact, may or may not actually be true. The writer is frequently wrong, sometimes just full of it, but always judgmental and cranky

2 comments:

Steve Reed said...

OK, that Web site was so annoying I couldn't stay there. Do they mean HD like high-density, like TV? How would that work exactly?

(Never mind...I know I'm not buying a pair!)

Kurt said...

I have a secret I learned from the Chinese: don't smoke.