Jun 7, 2011



 "I wish I was the Oscar Meyer weiner...I can't help myself, cheap humor is all I got.

I heard Hugh Hewitt on the radio explaining the "It's not my dog", defense.

It's not my dog.  Okay, it is my dog, but he didn't bite you.  Fine, he bit you, but you kicked him.

The Weiner version,

I did not send that picture and those aren't my undies.

Okay, so maybe they are my skivvies, but I didn't send the picture, I was hacked.

Alright, I sent the picture and I'm terribly sorry, but I won't resign.

Drip, drip, drip.

Big Anthony let little Anthony do the thinking.  Never a good idea.




















Things in this blog represented to be fact, may or may not actually be true. The writer is frequently wrong, sometimes just full of it, but always judgmental and cranky

5 comments:

The Bug said...

I am so FURIOUS with this guy. The other night (I think it might have been the vicodin doing the thinking) I decided that it would be best for everyone if we only elected eunichs to political office.

Kurt said...

I am absolutely indifferent to this issue, however, I love the choice of accompanying video.

Megan said...

I haven't seen the picture. Is it...um...impressive?

And I agree with Kurt, great choice on the vid!

Barbara said...

Wow! I hadn't heard that song in a while. It distinctly reminds me of cruising around in a gold GTO with a great radio looking for a quiet place to park. I really thought I was in love at 16. That would have been 1965. Today there is no evidence of that relationship. However his next girlfriend got a baby out of the deal...

Bella Rum said...

My husband is claiming that "THE PHOTO" is of him.