Mar 26, 2011

I'm back from my blogging hiatus.   I didn't plan to be on hiatus, but being in jail does that to a guy.


Actually, I have been in a bit of a funk lately.  I have lost interest in working in the hardware store.  I think I am slowly working my way toward unemploymentThe boss is pressing me to work more hours and my goal is to work fewer hours.  A crisis looms.

So, what has happened in the world of Merle Wayne Sneed these past few weeks?  Plenty, that's what.




We got the sofa and loveseat back from the upholsterers this week.  50% of us think it looks fine and the remaining 50% thinks she might have made a poor choice of fabric.

In the next few days I will cover other recent Merle Wayne news such as;

1.  The son of my late brother being arrested for selling drugs on the property of a public high school.  And carrying a weapon.  Front page news here in the sticks.

2.  Being run over by a golf cart piloted by Some Guy Named Bob.

3.  Curious warning labels on a toilet box.

Stayed tuned.



Things in this blog represented to be fact, may or may not actually be true. The writer is frequently wrong, sometimes just full of it, but always judgmental and cranky

6 comments:

Megan said...

Love the color - what's the fabric?

I can't wait for the golf cart story.

Bella Rum said...

I'm partial to that color - anything in the red family does it for me.

I guess Some Guy Named Bob is still up to his usual shenanigans.

Glad to see you. Your fans missed you.

e said...

Sorry to hear you've been in a funk, and sorrier to hear about your nephew. Love the colour of the newly re-upholstered sofa and can't wait to hear more.

The Bug said...

My favorite line of this post is that "the remaining 50% thinks she might have made a poor choice of fabric" That's just too funny :)

I hope you weren't injured too badly by SGNB.

Sorry about the nephew...

alphabet soup said...

I just knew Some Guy Named Bob would be right there in the latest news mix.

I like the sofa colour too.

Glad to hear you were only joking about being in jail. You were joking weren't you???

Ms Soup

Kurt said...

Ack - the young man you speak of seems to be quite troubled.