Nov 2, 2009

Many people wonder if the Sneed family got many trick or treaters this year? I personally couldn't tell you because we weren't home. Our son and daughter-in-law threw a big Halloween bash, which was actually a cover for a dual surprise birthday party for Daughter-in-Law Sneed's parents, who both turned 60 around now. So, trick or treaters, if any, were met with a darken door at Casa Sneed. No tricks were in evidence, so if they came here, they took our absence in stride. Our Son and his family live in a neighborhood of young families, so they had about a zillion kids pounding on the door. It all evens out. Daughter-in-Law Sneed is a very creative woman. Actually, calling her very creative is like saying Einstein had an interest in physics. Aiden was dressed as Andy Warhol, his mom, as Marilyn and his dad as a giant can of Campbell's soup. They were fabulous. Somehow, the pictures are missing, but we hope to find them soon. Mrs. Sneed and I went as a couple of old hippies. We are, after all, a couple and old. The hippie part was a breeze. I'll post the pictures as soon as we figure out who has some. Things in this blog represented to be fact, may or may not actually be true. The writer is frequently wrong, sometimes just full of it, but always judgmental and cranky

10 comments:

Kurt said...

I dressed as a loser, but it wasn't a costume.

Reya Mellicker said...

Wow! The Sneed family as an Andy Warhol entourage? How cool is that??

The Bug said...

I'd definitely like to see the pictures! I was a boring old witch - but I had a cool hat. Dr. M dressed as a pirate while handing out candy - the kids loved it.

Steve Reed said...

We weren't home either! That's the BEST way to deal with Halloween!

Unknown said...

I admire that kind of creativity. I went as a fat housewife in yoga pants.

Ronda Laveen said...

Can't wait for the photos! A mini Worhol? Nope. Can't wait. Find 'm soon.

Megan said...

I was home. I dropped candy off the balcony to the kids in my complex. It was a big hit. In more ways than one. Oops.

Can't wait for the photos!!!

Bella Rum said...

Oh, you have to find those photos.

Great idea: Andy, Marilyn, and Campbell's soup. Love it.

a. said...

Hurry up with those pictures, yo!

Wanderer said...

Halloween is fun.