Oct 4, 2008

Inmate Simpson

Clarence Stewart's booking photo following his conviction. Why did I get mixed up with that stupid bastard? -- Clarence Stewart, O.J. Simpson's robbery and kidnapping accomplice and recent convict. Okay, Clarance never actually said that, but I sure he thought it about a million times. On the other hand, this was actually said. “I don’t like to use the word payback,” said Mr. Simpson’s lawyer, Yale Galanter. “I can tell you from the beginning my biggest concern was whether or not the jury would be able to separate their very strong feelings about Mr. Simpson and judge him fairly and honestly.” I prefer to think that hanging around with the wrong crowd and thumbing your nose at the law eventually catches up with you. Have a nice stay, Prisoner Simpson. Things in this blog represented to be fact, may or may not actually be true. The writer is frequently wrong, sometimes just full of it, but always judgmental and cranky

6 comments:

Kurt said...

Thank you for this update.

edward said...

what Kurt said.

tut-tut said...

Ironic it was on the very same day, thirteen years ago, too.

Bobby D. said...

yikes! same day thirteeeen years later? oooh spoooky.

Bobby D. said...

no garbage connection--I think it was the big hat.

Steve Reed said...

The real question is, how stupid was OJ to put himself in this position? Geez.